All deposits and withdrawals can be made via the
• Funds deposited into a trading account should be made from a source (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that is in the same name as the trading account.
• Vantage FX requires confirmation of funding account ownership (credit card, bank account, alternative payments account, etc.) before funds can be credited into a trading account. For example, if client wishes to deposit using credit or debit card, the card scan copy or card photo should be provided. Failure to comply with this policy will result in rejection of the deposit. Please ensure to redact the credit card numbers to only show the first 6 and the last 4 digits (for example, 1234 56 1234).
• If a trading account is funded by credit card and a withdrawal is requested within 12 weeks, this withdrawal will be refunded back to the original credit card.
• Vantage FX strictly does not accept payments from third parties. If, for any reasons, Vantage FX becomes aware of a payment made from a third party, Vantage FX is entitled to reverse the payment, close any open positions, null any profits gained, or/and terminate the trading account. Vantage FX will not be liable for any losses as results of breach of this policy.
• Payments from joint bank accounts or credit cards are accepted if the trading account holder is one of the beneficiaries.
• If we choose to waive or cover any fees, we can only cover fees that we see. Other fees charged by your bank, intermediary bank and/or our financial institution (National Australia Bank – NAB) remain your responsibility.
• Vantage FX will not be liable for any losses (including auto or forced liquidation event) incurred as results of delays in processing your payment, including and not limited to payments of margin. Only cleared funds are deposited into a trading account. It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure his/her trading account(s) have sufficient funds to cover margin requirements.
• In the event of a chargeback, the client is solely responsible to cover any reversed payments and/or charge-back fees. Vantage FX, at its own discretion, may offset any amounts owed to you by offsetting against any amounts available in the client’s account or future deposits made into his/her trading account.
• To comply with AML/CTF rules and regulations, Vantage FX will only process withdrawals to the same account (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that was used to deposit the funds. For example, a deposit is made via credit/debit card; then a subsequent withdrawal request is received. The amount of funds sent back to the relevant credit/debit card, when a withdrawal request is received, may not exceed the original amount deposited from same. Any profits made in excess of the deposited amount will be transferred to the nominated bank account; which must be held in the same name as the trading account.
• Due to AML/CTF rules and regulations, Vantage FX cannot deposit funds to third parties. All money withdrawn from your account must go to an account in the same name as your Vantage FX trading account.
• Without derogating of the foregoing, Vantage FX may process withdrawals to a different facility than the one used for the deposit, subject to Anti Money-Laundering regulations. Additional information and documents may be required to be provided by the client.
• Credit/debit card withdrawal can only be used for the deposit amount made using a credit/debit card. Refunds made to credit/debit cards can take between 3 – 5 business days from the date of processing to appear on the account statement.
• All withdrawal requests are processed Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm (Sydney local time). Requests received after 5 pm will be processed on the next business day. Please note that our bank cut off time is 4 pm (Sydney local time) and withdrawals processed after this time will not leave our bank account till next business day.
• International bank wire transfers attract a minimum fee of 20 units of your trading account base currency i.e. 20 USD. Vantage FX will deduct this fee from the withdrawal amount prior to depositing to the nominated bank account. Please contact your bank regarding any fees they may charge you for the services they provide.
• Clients acknowledge that they may be required to provide information and/or documents on the source(s) of the deposit(s) and/or the Clients’ source of wealth in general when processing a withdrawal request and agree to provide all information and/or documents required Vantage FX. Vantage FX reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request where a Client does not provide all required information, and/or where Vantage FX has reasonable concerns that doing so may result in breaches of the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations (AML/CTF Laws).
• Clients acknowledge that Vantage FX does not guarantee a recall of a financial transaction under any circumstances and that Vantage FX is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of providing incorrect instructions or incorrect details of the destination account.
• Vantage FX reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may turn into a negative balance after the withdrawal request is processed.
• Vantage FX reserves the right to refuse a withdrawal request if the trading account is subject to a charge-back investigation.
• Please note this policy cannot be exhaustive, and additional conditions or requirements may apply at any time due to regulations and policies, including those set in order to prevent money laundering. Please note any and all usage of the site and services is subject to the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd, at its sole discretion.
Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd is regulated by ASIC
Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd provides its services to Australian residents only.
Due to regulatory requirements, when you click ‘continue’ you will be redirected to the global website of Vantage FX, which is operated by Vantage International Group Limited - a company registered in the Cayman Islands and regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA).